What factors will affect the accuracy of the vortex flow meter
Vortex flow meters
are mainly used for flow measurement of medium fluids in industrial pipelines, such as gas, liquid, steam and other media. It is characterized by small pressure loss, large measuring range and high accuracy. It is almost not affected by parameters such as fluid density, pressure and temperature when measuring the volume flow under working conditions. No moving mechanical parts, so reliability and low maintenance. Instrument parameters can be stable for a long time. The instrument adopts piezoelectric stress sensor, which is reliable and can work in the working temperature range of -25℃~320℃. There are analog standard signals and digital pulse signal outputs, which are easy to use with computer digital systems. It is a relatively advanced and ideal flow meter.
1) It is widely known by users that the vortex flowmeter instrument is not suitable for installation in the occasion of strong vibration, but in the occasion of frequent changes of the magnetic field, the vortex flowmeter will measure the signal output of the normal value. Practice has proved that in a field without gas flow, when the vortex flow sensor is in a changing magnetic field, at the moment when the magnetic field changes, the vortex flowmeter sensor will sense an error signal and output, when the change ends, the meter is in a stable state. When there is a magnetic field, the meter will output a normal signal.
2) Due to the high temperature and humidity of coke oven gas when it leaves the factory, there will be moisture in the gas transportation process. The gas flow drives the water to fluctuate back and forth, thus forming a pulsating flow. When the vortex flow sensor is in this fluid state, the output data fluctuates greatly and fluctuates, and it cannot reflect the production status at all.
3) Because coke oven gas has many impurities, it is easy to crystallize, and the impurities condense on the sensing head, resulting in measurement inaccuracy. When the temperature rises, the impurities volatilize, the sensitivity increases, and the signal increases; on the contrary, it decreases. This results in data instability.
4) The pressure line is not solid during the wiring process of the instrument, which causes the intermittent signal during the transmission process.
5) The ground wire of the instrument does not meet the requirements of the specification, so that the 50Hz interference in the strong current enters, when the normal signal is at 50Hz, the normal signal is output, otherwise, the wrong signal is output.